Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Dream Team

They are assembled. Each has its own strengths and each may have a weakness, although you'd have to ask me very, very nicely to get me to admit any of them have any weakness of any sort whatsoever. And of course, the weakness may well be mine and not the wheels.

They are (in no particular order) a cherry Schacht Reeves (30 inch), a Cadorette CPW, a Majacraft Aura and a Roadbug from Merlin Tree.  It has taken  more than two years to get them all into my house and my hands. It wasn't hard but it required more patience than I'm used to exerting and a lot of help from a special Aunt and a special friend. My Aunt is amused at the way I spin because I usually have all four wheels at work all the time. The Roadbug is always ready for travel and the other three stay home.  

Are there other wheels in my future? I only need a little bit more room.




No comments:

Post a Comment